Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2024
england
No emotions, just very good at turning on the water works to manipulate & gaslight you idiots who believe her bullshit. She isn't called bullshit Belton in TT for NO reason!! People didn't run her out of TT for NO reason! Give it time & you will learn 🫣
Run out of TT do you think you’re in the Wild West or something 🙄

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Anyone in Kelly’s live hearing her and Alex hating on asylum seekers?

I’d rather have £36 a month less, than to have to flee from my home because of a fing war. I’m recording it all I’ll upload it so you can see what you think if you missed it.
Listening in as we speak😦 they don’t know how fing easy they’ve got it! compared to them having to flee war😕

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
saving eric cartman GIF by South Park

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Feb 29, 2024
The only reason u all get blocked in lives is because you are truth tellers and that's why they don't like you
Everyone should turn off their gifter and viewer badge, it’s in settings when you are in a live… same place the report button is! Once you get into a live they can’t see you on the viewers list.

Feb 28, 2024
USA
No emotions, just very good at turning on the water works to manipulate & gaslight you idiots who believe her bullshit. She isn't called bullshit Belton in TT for NO reason!! People didn't run her out of TT for NO reason! Give it time & you will learn 🫣
Yeah ok! Because you and who ran her out of TT? It ain’t the mexican mafia she’s in😂 anyone’s welcome to this public platform unless your a nonse or PLM and your respectful to others otherwise we have no issue with MB being here🤷🏻‍♀️

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Hold Up! Hold all the way the do up! So if Tony starts beating his wife up and down the street, it's between him and his wife, and another gypsy or traveler wouldn't help?
Pearl, Darlink, Do you ever stop and think before you open that big mouth of yours? I think that's just you and you don't speak for everyone else.

Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
Is that what she said? 😱

Feb 29, 2024
Miss Dread says TIKTOK coach creators on how to manipulate their viewers for set up equipment but not her, she wouldn't do that.

hang on, didn't Miss Dread tell her viewers for weeks that she needed to upgrade her equipment and bought an IPAD and converted a room upstairs for live streaming (that she never uses) just in time for weeklies during her birthday week?
I watched a video on the fyp yesterday and it was a guy who was crying! he left his agency because, he couldn’t deal with the manipulation of his viewers! He outed loads of secrets and one of the things he said was, that TikTok makes creators earn lots of coins and likes before they push your live out! Now it makes sense why miss red won’t start without 300k likes and number one on the popular!

Status
Not open for further replies.