Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Lying b she is. Spartans will still get a % because most of those in the battles are spartans. So even if Jack doesn't get the % from the box battles, he will still get money from the diamonds made overall for being a manager.

If that makes sense?
Is red back with Spartans agency again now?

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I watched a video on the fyp yesterday and it was a guy who was crying! he left his agency because, he couldn’t deal with the manipulation of his viewers! He outed loads of secrets and one of the things he said was, that TikTok makes creators earn lots of coins and likes before they push your live out! Now it makes sense why miss red won’t start without 300k likes and number one on the popular!
No clue who he is but fair play to him telling his agency to get stuffed

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
On Canadian Angies live they are calling that Ezekiel a paedo like wtf??
I'm currently building up evidence against this guy, not saying he's a paedo or anything, but I do have some very questionable voice recordings
Season 17 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I watched a video on the fyp yesterday and it was a guy who was crying! he left his agency because, he couldn’t deal with the manipulation of his viewers! He outed loads of secrets and one of the things he said was, that TikTok makes creators earn lots of coins and likes before they push your live out! Now it makes sense why miss red won’t start without 300k likes and number one on the popular!
Another creator who is surprised tik tok is tik tok.

Tik tok are a about company profit. Lives to drive sales of the cartoons and content to sell engagement for data harvesting. Don't want to be a salesman? Don't accept the job.

The algorithm isn't as simple as that but you don't hit your "drive point" until you reach your points. It's not a secret, there's loads of creators telling people how to utilise the algorithm to increase views.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
That bloke is a pure beg t though 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.