Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m honestly sick of people trying to insinuate he’s a pedlo! Pearl is doing it right now 🤦🏽‍♀️
Just went in. Well seeing she's live with no face that started the rumour he's 25 and not 18. Now we've got the man with no name who told all Angies pedo fans how to find this 18 year olds discord to chat to kids despite being a really professional pedo hunter telling everyone to repot him.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Nspcc do deal with social media 💀 they have a whole page on it. They've provided case numbers for online concerns before

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I think this whole beef battle thing has been going on for a while. I’ve never seen it until yesterday on that scale. But my algorithm must have picked it up as every 3rd live is that type. I think this is just the tip of the iceberg.
It is a trend, having verbal arguments to see who gives up first. Angie tried it didn't she but frosty got called a pedo and cried so she never done it again 😭

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I watched a video on the fyp yesterday and it was a guy who was crying! he left his agency because, he couldn’t deal with the manipulation of his viewers! He outed loads of secrets and one of the things he said was, that TikTok makes creators earn lots of coins and likes before they push your live out! Now it makes sense why miss red won’t start without 300k likes and number one on the popular!
that’s the clip she played in her segment.

I’m curious about her motivation behind playing this clip to her 5k viewers this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.