Mar 2, 2024
It's not him? They look very similar to me
1713463093709.png
1713463174251.png
Do you think so? I think they look do all like each other 😂

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
that’s the clip she played in her segment.

I’m curious about her motivation behind playing this clip to her 5k viewers this morning.
It was to manipulate some support back because she claims tt wanted her to do the same but she is so dam considerate of her viewers she didn't do it. She would never manipulate the viewers into funding her set up etc 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
The matter of fact is... pedophiles go where kids are. These days thats social media... they create fake and misleading profiles but its a parents responsibility to monitor those devices and prevent them occurring. When i was younger it was parks... unfortunately my park was a good 20 minute walk from my house... that is a timeframe which anything could occur but my mum never event let me out after dark. But for people like pearl to throw these accusations out without any concrete evidence is wrong, it can ruin a life! Have the evidence and go directly to the police! Stop these "exposure" lives!

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Oh 100%! Just the confusion on these creators contradicting themselves, feels like they say one thing and then the following week say the opposite
I’m also a really relaxed parent. I hear them on FIFA and siege etc I understand how intense the games are. If they break controllers they have to buy another themselves, but the shouting and screaming I allow. My husband is also an avid gamer so I am used to it. I think this Ezikial is like the working man’s sidemen/mr beast of TikTok. TikTok also makes them accessible and you can actually chat to him. He has shown no predatory behaviour that I am aware of, but the rules of TikTok are the rules, if kids are really underaged then the parents are to blame, but also probably not aware of TikTok lives they probably just think it’s silly videos 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.