Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
I’ve just had some drunk woman trying to open my front door and then shouting through the letterbox that I’m a t and demanding a taxi. She then continued to bang on my living room windows. Police have just carted her off. Apparently they had already been rung because she’d tried to get into my elderly neighbours house. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’ve just had some drunk woman trying to open my front door and then shouting through the letterbox that I’m a t and demanding a taxi. She then continued to bang on my living room windows. Police have just carted her off. Apparently they had already been rung because she’d tried to get into my elderly neighbours house. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Wtf, hope your ok

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
fing fuming.. I subbed to the lads doing exposure on emz at 8pm last night, and fell a fing sleep and missed it ... not happy there back on tonight showing voice notes .. I better be awake anyway good morning people , xxx

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
WOW how on earth can you smell through your phone? Did it come with a scratch n sniff button 🤔
I smell of Kilian Angels Share this evening. My wonderful husband brought me a bottle home at the weekend after his business trip!
one night stand hooker GIF by Kasland
“Buisness trip” 😂😂😂

WOW how on earth can you smell through your phone? Did it come with a scratch n sniff button 🤔
I smell of Kilian Angels Share this evening. My wonderful husband brought me a bottle home at the weekend after his business trip!
@aki123 if you’re not busy, do whatever it is you do, to this clown. You’ll find her on TikTok modding for that unwashed specimen that calls herself Feisty. TIA

Morning all. I missed a do tonne as I…. Well, I’m not going to make up some good story, basically I was very sleepy yesterday. Are we now going over to other threads and trolling them in Russian hacker talk? Cause I love that idea 😂
There’s a lot to catch up on and I’m going to try through the day when I wake properly. But I didn’t get any quotes from any of you bastards worrying about me 😞

Morning everyone I had a great night sleep dreaming of lady gaga Judas 🤣😩 I dreamt Judas ended up being number 1 for constantly playing that song and she ended up being extremely rich and then she trolled every single person who gifted 🤣😆🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
I’d love to know how many of us have dreamt about CC? I did night before last. Dreamt I accidentally went live (on YouTube though) doxxing myself picking my nose 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.