Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Ohh il have to turn the TV on (its redundant) I'm a carer ....fsake I can't be any worse off....or can I?
Nothing to do with carers (although there should be , carers should be paid much more!)

I think it's about people claiming PIP for minor mental health problems from what I took away from it , he's basically saying PIP is more for visible disabilities because it gives you extra money for stuff like aids , taxis for appts etc , where as extra money doesn't help with anxiety etc.

Election coming up , lets bait the gammons in to thinking we're getting people back in to work and taking away money from the most vulnerable because the system is s and doesn't actually take away from those who don't need it , it leaves the vulnerable alone with no pot to piss in.

Loulouxxx

Mar 7, 2024
I’m just scrolling through TT I’ve seen 6 beef lives all the bloody kids are doing it now ffs , and luci is cam 2 the guy everyone speaking about but she putting her twist to the things he’s saying making him look like he’s wanting pictures of the young kid in hospital when he basically said someone sent him fake pics but luci fing twisting it lying t you are luci I fing hate ppl telling lies it was damn right lie 😡😡 this how s gets twisted luci the lying t
Don’t forget her new song is out promote, promote and promote that’s all she cares about

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Well judas and zias badge woke up and chose violence today 🤣🤣 I'm gonna go read and watch it all unfold 👀☕
knife crab GIF

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Ohh il have to turn the TV on (its redundant) I'm a carer ....fsake I can't be any worse off....or can I?
He’s going for people who are off not fit for work especially those who are off because of mental health.
Hw thinks things like talking therapy will help but he forgets there’s a huge waiting list for it in a lot of places 🤦🏽‍♀️
Basically he’s giving them 12 months after that they get no benefits.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Overhaul of the benefits system. I had expected a statement about Israel Iran. Look at the news for some bullet points I can’t write it out here.

I wonder if Angie will have even read news tbh
He's a prick. He made out like there's a large majority of people who receive sick/disability benefits are lying. I don't know if the guys aware to get these benefits that you need to be absolutely interrogated and have your life ripped apart. It's already a hard process and if someone's lying to get it is the monitory and lying to that extent easily still means someone is some sort of sick. I hate him, we never even voted him in, he's just got the job because his pals were incompetent.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
He's a prick. He made out like there's a large majority of people who receive sick/disability benefits are lying. I don't know if the guys aware to get these benefits that you need to be absolutely interrogated and have your life ripped apart. It's already a hard process and if someone's lying to get it is the monitory and lying to that extent easily still means someone is some sort of sick. I hate him, we never even voted him in, he's just got the job because his pals were incompetent.
It’s all a diversion so that less people will be questioning him and his millionaire buddies who use every loophole going to avoid paying the tax they should it’s shameful 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.