Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
The whole you've got 12 months to get better then the support stops. The absolute pressure that'll put on people to mask they are okay is unreal. I was visiting health professionals for about 10 years before I got a diagnosis in my late 20s. The idea that people will be diagnosed and cured in 12 months is so silly.
It's insane, pre pandemic I waited 18 months for the only therapy I was entitled too. Luckily more therapy is on offer now but the waiting lists are still over a year in my area.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
👏👏👏

Like thinking a decrease in N.I is making people better off , do off Rishi , I'd rather the NHS got the money and the attention it needed , what I don't want to fund is all those in the troughs grifting every penny they can. Rich get Richer , Poor get Poorer.
I also don’t really want my taxes going towards other countries missiles and funding their armies.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
👏👏👏

Like thinking a decrease in N.I is making people better off , do off Rishi , I'd rather the NHS got the money and the attention it needed , what I don't want to fund is all those in the troughs grifting every penny they can. Rich get Richer , Poor get Poorer.
I hope they don't get voted back in. It's about time another party gave it a try because it can't get any worse 😂

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
It's insane, pre pandemic I waited 18 months for the only therapy I was entitled too. Luckily more therapy is on offer now but the waiting lists are still over a year in my area.
I'm meant to see my medical psychiatrist every 3 months....its been a year now! The wait is so long! Their lucky I'm semi stable right now 😬🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I hope they don't get voted back in. It's about time another party gave it a try because it can't get any worse 😂
I've never known things to be so bad. The things that people once shouted about are no more , I've never known the NHS to be in such a crisis.
We have s , literally s floating in rivers , we have waiting lists for people who need proper help , we have a housing crisis , we're all skint , we're all unhappy , I really do worry about my kids futures at times

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Uh oh. Trouble in paradise. Pearl is disowning Tony.

Braxton Family Values Drama GIF by WE tv

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I just had a work an at my house while news was on he was saying that when a government thinks they might lose next election they start to sew seeds of problems and cause issues they’ll blame next gov for.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I've never known things to be so bad. The things that people once shouted about are no more , I've never known the NHS to be in such a crisis.
We have s , literally s floating in rivers , we have waiting lists for people who need proper help , we have a housing crisis , we're all skint , we're all unhappy , I really do worry about my kids futures at times
I’m a millenial and I think we are the lost generation. We are paying for all the terrible ideas of our predecessors.

Status
Not open for further replies.