Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I am also deaf in one ear - I must be Chloe!
There are sooo many Chloe 🖤 in here
People Reaction GIF by BytEffekt

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
There's perverts on the other thread 😭🤢
Nope. Just gave you a character read that's all. You set people on this thread to go for contributors on another thread for what reason? No one was bothering you. Don't know what your aim or end game is. Truly baffled. People are here for the same thing to discuss who they want to without idiots like you, who think they way more cleverer than they are bothering them.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
People will believe what they want regarding Tony, but consider this. This angry violent man is the man people are giving other people's addresses to, to play superhero. If anything happens you are all complicit. He is not a good role model regardless, look at his dbs he happily provided part of. Even Miss Red gave this man an address in the past.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
This whole “you need evidence or I won’t believe it” discussion is SO harmful to survivors😞 like someone’s said, many people don’t have evidence, it just discredits victims

I don’t have any evidence of mine, not a single iota of evidence. The only thing I know is his name.

I’m sorry that the majority of us don’t TikTok live stream our entire existence so we have proof of something that happened 15 years ago, fing bunch of creeps.

Omfg it doesn't matter about him skipping page 3 the dates he was smashing up properties match to what he done to bryony but hes innocent right 🤔 claires law wont show on a fing dbs because its only information that can be disclosed to a current partner ect. This is only a basic dbs it won't show full convictions is the fing point. THE BASTARD DATES MATCH 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Screenshot_20240419-145318_Facebook.jpg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Nope. Just gave you a character read that's all. You set people on this thread to go for contributors on another thread for what reason? No one was bothering you. Don't know what your aim or end game is. Truly baffled. People are here for the same thing to discuss who they want to without idiots like you, who think they way more cleverer than they are bothering them.
Why don’t you go and take your own crusty wank sock, and scrunch it up real good, so the flakes fall off everywhere, then go and make a banging mac and cheese, and when it’s straight out of the oven, sweep up the fallen spunkasan cheese, garnish your dinner and go do off back to your weirdo thread while you eat it, b.

Don’t ever call Judas an idiot again.

Mar 2, 2024
Ri
Oh and ouch! 😭 poor zia FT and her ear
Yup! 🤣🤣🤣 I'm also death in one ear so I am also chloe

I’ll be straight with you love, you firstly shouldn’t have told people about Chlo’s medical condition and secondly don’t accuse other members on such a loose claim.

Regardless of it being minor to anyone else it’s up to Chlo if she wanted to talk on it. Just think in future please

Reactions: BattyBat
Status
Not open for further replies.