Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
There are sooo many Chloe šŸ–¤ in here
People Reaction GIF by BytEffekt
I really thought this was Luke the judge

Mar 16, 2024
London
Ri

Iā€™ll be straight with you love, you firstly shouldnā€™t have told people about Chloā€™s medical condition and secondly donā€™t accuse other members on such a loose claim.

Regardless of it being minor to anyone else itā€™s up to Chlo if she wanted to talk on it. Just think in future please
She has mentioned it a number of times on live, that's how I know and I wasn't accusing anyone, it was a joke hun, like others have done when someone has said something šŸ˜³

Mar 2, 2024
Nope. Just gave you a character read that's all. You set people on this thread to go for contributors on another thread for what reason? No one was bothering you. Don't know what your aim or end game is. Truly baffled. People are here for the same thing to discuss who they want to without idiots like you, who think they way more cleverer than they are bothering them.
"Way more cleverer" are you a parody account of a simpleton? What a fing moronic statement.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This whole ā€œyou need evidence or I wonā€™t believe itā€ discussion is SO harmful to survivorsšŸ˜ž like someoneā€™s said, many people donā€™t have evidence, it just discredits victims
Itā€™s hypocritical real, no evidence was proved about doxing dread ā€œbut it was trueā€
This is why people donā€™t report because of these fing no it all but knows nothing

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
"Way more cleverer" are you a parody account of a simpleton? What a fing moronic statement.
No parody here babes. Just a baffled contributor who has the same rights as you to post free of harassment from other threads on your own thread when you are not bothering anyone. Sheet harassment springs to mind..

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Nope. Just gave you a character read that's all. You set people on this thread to go for contributors on another thread for what reason? No one was bothering you. Don't know what your aim or end game is. Truly baffled. People are here for the same thing to discuss who they want to without idiots like you, who think they way more cleverer than they are bothering them.
Who the do are you coming in here having a go at Judas? do off back to your own pedlo parade thread ya fanny. Off you pop.
Knock Out Win GIF by GLORY Kickboxing

Status
Not open for further replies.