Not open for further replies.

Sweet Angel

Mar 23, 2024
The fking moon
1713544432636.jpeg
Oh pickle 🥒 you are so Nawty 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Curry goat is my favourite 😍 I love any type of Caribbean food it’s so delicious! There’s a place near me and they do the best patties too 😍😍
I made patties also today they are banging I’ll end up eating the lot if my sister in a law doesn’t pick the food up asap

Attachments

• IMG_5084.png
    IMG_5084.png
    399.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5083.png
    IMG_5083.png
    386 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5120.png
    IMG_5120.png
    313.1 KB · Views: 27

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Who are these people to dismiss this young girls story! Just because Tony has posted a few posters about random people on tt doesn’t make him a good person you bunch of dipshits!
This isn’t just information coming from one person it’s multiple! That says a lot! A lot of dv can’t be proven with visible or audible evidence… it’s mental, it’s hidden, it’s those little comments day in day out, the looks that most people wouldn’t be aware of but they chip away at someone and keep them in a state of fear! And that’s the same for children involved too
All these fs need to seriously wake up and just listen instead of constantly backing people blindly because Tony most definitely wouldn’t back you lot under the same circumstances! He’d do you all straight in the bin and put an awareness post up about you all quicker that you could blink

Sorry for the rant but I’ve had enough of this bs

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
No, it is. You came over after discussing it on here to spam with Russian etc. And don't need to calm my tits, I'm calm as do babes, as I said just baffled as to what it's all about. It's not clever or remotely amusing just annoying that we can't speak as we should be able to. So instead of advising me to calm my tits maybe you should stop spamming people on another thread for no reason that's all.

Oh do off! And in the words of our leader JUDAS... SUCK YA MUM YA SCABBY t 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.