Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
OK Luke here's a rundown
You allowed a man accused of DV to scream at the girl you didn't age verify
You allowed him to gaslight
You allowed him to scream that abortion is murder
You allowed your viewers to have no say due to comment off
FURDERMORE (sorry I need the humour)
You gave absolutely no consideration for those watching, no support lines, no safe spaces with policies, morrisons, boots etc
When you sleep at night on your pillow of coins, there will be hundreds of your viewers reliving their trauma and being kicked in the gut that we, the victims, didn't have enough evidence to convict, do you even know the conviction rate? No you don't. Instead of kicking out people with opinions, maybe read them and you wouldn't be such an ignorant toad!

Sorry for the rant. Unless you're Luke!
Spot on.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I can't listen to Zia without remembering that night Angie was falling asleep , pissed as a fart waffling about wanting a smaller platform and not wanting a big cult , I think it was the night that the hostage in the basement was exposed , she kept being like a creepy old weirdo saying stuff like `it's going to be ok Angie , I'm blocking everyone , look at the numbers going down Angie , I'm blocking them , the numbers are going down Angie` 😭 😭

Creeping Home Video GIF

Bob1

Apr 18, 2024
London
Dear Ange, I wrote you, but you still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, do it, what's been up, man?

Zia in Angie's inbox exclusive ^
Dear Angie, I gifted you, but I still ain't controllin
I dropped a uni, a lion and a couple money guns while I was watchin
I blocked as many as I could back when i was modded
There probably was a problem with my vocal chords or somethin
Sometimes I scribble my 10 essays a day too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, do it, whats been up angie? want to see my basement?

I tried 😭😂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I can't listen to Zia without remembering that night Angie was falling asleep , pissed as a fart waffling about wanting a smaller platform and not wanting a big cult , I think it was the night that the hostage in the basement was exposed , she kept being like a creepy old weirdo saying stuff like `it's going to be ok Angie , I'm blocking everyone , look at the numbers going down Angie , I'm blocking them , the numbers are going down Angie` 😭 😭

Creeping Home Video GIF
I’ve been out and turned up at what sounds like the end of an insane Zia bit. She truly thinks she’s in some sort of mafia lifestyle. Angie just said she sent her daily essays lolll. How did it start

Reactions: Deleted member 1437
Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Just copied and pasted this can someone break this down ?......So correct me if I’m wrong cos I’m not good at this stuff but it’s missing a date of birth for starters, it isn’t a full disclosure.. and the text he showed was sent today.. telling him his meeting is booked for 10th April… what… 2025?? ( I got sent this message )

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve been out and turned up at what sounds like the end of an insane Zia bit. She truly thinks she’s in some sort of mafia lifestyle. Angie just said she sent her daily essays lolll. How did it start
No idea , I saw in here somebody said they were beefing in a live and popped over , every time I hear her voice it creeps me out , she's a manipulating old hag and she does it to everyone , she moves from people to people , she's deprived of fresh grass 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.