Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Ffs Cockercunt in Canadian Angies now
Angry Work GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Should see Alex's comments ass licking him fing sick all off them
Like do they really think pedophiles sit there and openly admit to them being wrongens? No they create a false fing persona to deflect from their crimes and mislead the public! People like this who deflect are as fing sick when the voice notes have been proven to be him

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
I don’t think Tinks is innocent in all this, social don’t take your kids for no good reason.
I agree too they don’t get involved over nothing but it’s her business no one else’s but Angie shouldn’t be just thrown that out there for over 2k people . She’s spiteful .

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Just copied and pasted this can someone break this down ?......So correct me if I’m wrong cos I’m not good at this stuff but it’s missing a date of birth for starters, it isn’t a full disclosure.. and the text he showed was sent today.. telling him his meeting is booked for 10th April… what… 2025?? ( I got sent this message )
A disclosure only lasts 8 weeks

Sweet Angel

Mar 23, 2024
The fking moon
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok but now I kind of get the mistake and I am literally sat here giggling coz quite frankly I feel like I have gone a bit mad here this afternoon 🤣
Yeah my head is frazzled….lol Oh I’m always doing something stupid🤣🤣 I should be called Blonde that comes with a ⚠️ ⚠️ warning 🤭❤️
I remember that and I remember dread going in for her as well and the others
she knows exactly what’s she’s doing!! Raciest b!!😡

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
You’re*

I have no idea what the problem is but you commented to me today… just don’t and leave me be
oh were doing punctuation now ewww sign of a Narcissistic person scroll bk i apologized but your ego is to big with the other few .the others i love but i saw your comments on that live and even though i don't know the woman it hit home so feck off if if you studied someone and know fair enough but you went for her bad literally because she went live and u didn't like it . i don't like that what can i say just put me on ignore and i will do the same end off :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Dear Angie, I gifted you, but I still ain't controllin
I dropped a uni, a lion and a couple money guns while I was watchin
I blocked as many as I could back when i was modded
There probably was a problem with my vocal chords or somethin
Sometimes I scribble my 10 essays a day too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, do it, whats been up angie? want to see my basement?

I tried 😭😂
Was we supposed to read in Eminem - Stan style cus I totally did. 👏

Status
Not open for further replies.