Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
We turn on each other, we are bullies, Zias gifting badge wished an autistic meltdown on her, she doesn't troll, some of us don't have the balls to say who we are. She also adding in there the grief she got when she was told to unalive herself but didn't say it didn't come from us. It came from her ex friends on the app. Probably to allude to the fact it's here.

Oh and she called me that kitty cat person 💀
Kitty Person 😂😂😂

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
This is beyond a joke. That is not offensive at all. fing hell we say terrible things to each other in bants. I need a ciggie
I am like soooo triggered right now
Shocked Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

We turn on each other, we are bullies, Zias gifting badge wished an autistic meltdown on her, she doesn't troll, some of us don't have the balls to say who we are. She also adding in there the grief she got when she was told to unalive herself but didn't say it didn't come from us. It came from her ex friends on the app. Probably to allude to the fact it's here.

Oh and she called me that kitty cat person 💀
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Mar 2, 2024
Mb seeing as I don't have to be civil to you anymore let my get a few things off my chest.
You are too sensitive, you should definitely take a break from all forms of social media.
You are a boring basic whiney b, to call you surface level would be an insult to the ground floor.
You are a calculating sneaky b which is why I've always kept you at arms length, I've been polite with you because honestly someone could sneeze in here and you'd be at the start of a breakdown.
You said you have people I your inbox about people in here, I've had people in my inbox about you from the day you joined here, the pathetic crying letch act you put on is extremely transparent, have the day you deserve 🖕

Legend 👏🏻

I said the other day I don't watch the fish wives for long because I like chaos and stimulation and their lives bore me. I wasn't wishing badness on them. It's literally a running joke that we like chaos 💀
I fell asleep early because there was no screaming and shouting on the app 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.