Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Mb seeing as I don't have to be civil to you anymore let me get a few things off my chest.
You are too sensitive, you should definitely take a break from all forms of social media.
You are a boring basic whiney b, to call you surface level would be an insult to the ground floor.
You are a calculating sneaky b which is why I've always kept you at arms length, I've been polite with you because honestly someone could sneeze in here and you'd be at the start of a breakdown.
You said you have people In your inbox about people in here, I've had people in my inbox about you from the day you joined here, the pathetic crying letch act you put on is extremely transparent, have the day you deserve 🖕

Damm 😶 freedom of speech & all that 😂🤣🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
London
Yes. You lot should actually do your own research rather than listen to the bullshit Fatfreak has spouted about her and his self printed documents about her. He may think he is clever but watch this space. ss about to hit the fan where he is concerned. 🤐
She said today she isn't all innocent but there is more to it than what's being shown. And what I have seen of the way everyone who outed her behaving in the aftermath towards others then it throws it all into doubt. Sometimes sloppy s can be mistaken for chocolate ice-cream be careful before you take a bite

• Love
Reactions: _C_a_t_L_a_d_y
You're an attention seeking bastard. Not everything is about you! She didn't watch your live because she enjoys chaotic lives not lives about old women talking about life admin. Nobody wished an autistic meltdown on you, especially not a fellow autistic person. But keep victimising yourself. We don't need to say anything you are showing your true character.

Stop pretending like it was the main characters in this thread who told you to unalive yourself and mocked your autism when it wasn't. People were appalled by that and help you.

It's a bit rich for you to mock our accounts when a lot of us have also spoke about our mental health and the reason we do what we do. It only matter when it's yours?

You're still lying MB. I said I was only aware of you being live twice because I didn't know you before this! Your live where you came back and this live this morning. I HAVE NEVER SAW YOU HAVE A MELTDOWN. This is only the third time Iv ever saw you online.
You don’t even know who she is 😂😂. This is actually insanity. I’m ghost watching now and she’s cackling like an evil witch. She’s been in here making sure we hear how she’s a victim, didn’t want to change it so she’s anonymous in here even though it was advised. I’ve never said anything bad to her, even though I didn’t want interaction with her because I felt there was an agenda and now she’s going at all you guys because I’ve said i like drama not gas and electricity talks. This is why I didn’t want TikTokers in here, to run up lives and run their narrative if people dont particularly like them.

Mar 20, 2024
UK
She said today she isn't all innocent but there is more to it than what's being shown. And what I have seen of the way everyone who outed her behaving in the aftermath towards others then it throws it all into doubt. Sometimes sloppy s can be mistaken for chocolate ice-cream be careful before you take a bite
Heyyyyy girlie. I've missed you ❤️ Oh ok. I need a catch up. Factfreak is so mad at me he's doxxed my old address. So I've reported him to my bro & sent him an email of his videos.
He won't win against me. I have the money to drag him to court.

• Love
Reactions: LittleMissInbread

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
You don’t even know who she is 😂😂. This is actually insanity. I’m ghost watching now and she’s cackling like an evil witch. She’s been in here making sure we hear how she’s a victim, didn’t want to change it so she’s anonymous in here even though it was advised. I’ve never said anything bad to her, even though I didn’t want interaction with her because I felt there was an agenda and now she’s going at all you guys because I’ve said i like drama not gas and electricity talks. This is why I didn’t want TikTokers in here, to run up lives and run their narrative if people dont particularly like them.
For someone who doesn't give a s she appears to be giving a large amount of ss

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
You're an attention seeking bastard. Not everything is about you! She didn't watch your live because she enjoys chaotic lives not lives about old women talking about life admin. Nobody wished an autistic meltdown on you, especially not a fellow autistic person. But keep victimising yourself. We don't need to say anything you are showing your true character.

Stop pretending like it was the main characters in this thread who told you to unalive yourself and mocked your autism when it wasn't. People were appalled by that and help you.

It's a bit rich for you to mock our accounts when a lot of us have also spoke about our mental health and the reason we do what we do. It only matter when it's yours?

You're still lying MB. I said I was only aware of you being live twice because I didn't know you before this! Your live where you came back and this live this morning. I HAVE NEVER SAW YOU HAVE A MELTDOWN. This is only the third time Iv ever saw you online.
She is attention seeking, its why she has gone through so many friendship groups on TT.
Also things she has said in here don't add up to what she has told others via DM previously.
And just to let you know I know people that know you MB and I have sat watching the crap you have come out with since joining here.
Go chat your s elsewhere

Pop Tv Attention GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

It's a bit rich for you to mock our accounts when a lot of us have also spoke about our mental health and the reason we do what we do. It only matters when it's yours?

She only came live to me when crayons did her live and we was all in there having a laugh and calling people out imo
And I have stuck up for her as well, never again will I do that x

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Not all of us tiktokers are like her. I don't get offended by ANYTHING you lot throw at me & I'm definitely not going to start a live and slate you all. I find you all fun 😁

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I had to ask who Rachel was yesterday because I didn't even know her name, as the saying goes. Give people enough rope, im going outside to enjoy the sunshine 👹

Mar 11, 2024
London
Heyyyyy girlie. I've missed you ❤️ Oh ok. I need a catch up. Factfreak is so mad at me he's doxxed my old address. So I've reported him to my bro & sent him an email of his videos.
He won't win against me. I have the money to drag him to court.
Haha he has obviously messed with the wrong one. We were setting up the new shop in Swansea and life took over. I'll message you xoxox

• Love
Reactions: _C_a_t_L_a_d_y
Status
Not open for further replies.