Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I don’t ever think you’d be a snake. I just don’t wanna see a video on the fyp of you in the background begging Zia for water 🤣🤣

I’m joking btw about the water part.
That’s literally what I said to her when I went in the live 🤣have you given fresh water to the basement dwellers💀

Nov 10, 2023
Yall I think I’ve just babbled tonight and not explained myself properly at all. So I’m hiding under the table now
season 4 showtime GIF by Shameless

Mar 11, 2024
London
Keep telling yourself that, she said she was waiting for the chaos to unfold not if I took that wrong why not just say that instead of being a b?
But people in here are sitting with those people and licking their asses, I have seen it with my own eyes.
Not mocked anyone just said there is people in here I don't like and 90% I do. It's ok for people to drag me moment I respond you jump on me! Oh, unless it's someone you don't like then you defend me.
Also I just said that I got you mixed up with another account who I did mod when they said they didn't want to be mod and apologised to you for mixing you up.
Get some tissues babe

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
I know I’m fair a lot and not always as savage as us trolls should be (I have my moments), I’d never be a snake - I detest them 🙅🏻‍♀️ She’s not messaged yet but she’s in the box to be fair 😂
I thought she might be talking about the other Mrs Doubtfire? The crack pot Awfully Amanda lol.

Also I've only ever messaged our Mrs D 😊 just like to put it out there. I just like to read here, comment here and there and react to comments. Comment cafe is my toilet/coffee break read 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.