Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Basically she’d mentioned messaging CC folk and so I asked, a few of us did. Then this conversation ensued 😭 If it’s about her son, then that’s completely different and understandable 🩵

IMG_3791.jpeg
IMG_3792.jpeg
IMG_3793.jpeg
IMG_3794.jpeg
IMG_3795.jpeg
IMG_3796.jpeg
IMG_3797.jpeg
Well at least she was nice in asking you if she could message you. Hope your ok and she doesn't kidnap you to her basement 😭. I might not like her but whatever is going on with her son hope his alright.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Well at least she was nice in asking you if she could message you. Hope you’re ok and she doesn't kidnap you to her basement 😭. I might not like her but whatever is going on with her son hope his alright.
I’m not easily manipulated, as long as I know the type of person I’m dealing with 😰 He passed some time back sadly luv, his anniversary was a couple of months back I believe?

Xl bully gifting the woman bully 🤣
7C4DF5DA-D775-42CE-8AA0-A657A6236AAF.png
Its tactical send gifts what do you receive in your head in return they know shes a big gifter but they forget shes a bad person, just like when they are in boxes and zia joins they ignore the comments most of the time zia shows and its oh 'hiii zia'

Status
Not open for further replies.