Status
Not open for further replies.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Miss red is going to be getting arrested 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
Booking Melissa Mccarthy GIF by ADWEEK

Good Night Goodbye GIF by Emmys
Isn't it so crazy when the bully gets upset when someone says something horrible to them? I wonder if Connor is still playing "someone told me" games amongst his friends? Or does he still chat to Ruth the newest member of plm?
He does look on his new videos shes commented also look at the video i put up off what he said few pages back

I know there’s a large amount that don’t like her but I don’t know anything that’s an arrest-able offence, could it be the recent Tony/address stuff that came out from last year?
Can you imagine being a police officer these days i pitty how many times a day they must hear the words tiktok and yet nothing ever comes of it

Good Night Goodbye GIF by Emmys
Isn't it so crazy when the bully gets upset when someone says something horrible to them? I wonder if Connor is still playing "someone told me" games amongst his friends? Or does he still chat to Ruth the newest member of plm?
I’m drowsy and doom reading, but THIS 🙌 Connor is a cruel person himself. Everyone’s a bastard and can all suck a do. He is clever with how he upsets people, venomous but “it’s a joooooke”. The company Connor keeps is very telling

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
I’m drowsy and doom reading, but THIS 🙌 Connor is a cruel person himself. Everyone’s a bastard and can all suck a do. He is clever with how he upsets people, venomous but “it’s a joooooke”. The company Connor keeps is very telling
I’m so pissed off I helped him by posting that screen shot I had no fing clue he was associated with plm and friends with Ruth 😩🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.