Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Can I be honest, re: this conversation in Claires live?

I sympathise with anyone who lost loved ones and anniversaries etc. But everyone has a loved one they have lost unless they’re very lucky, right now.

But balloon releases for them (which sorry this sounds insensitive but I’m being honest - the loved one will not see) can cause wildlife to suffer the most prolonged, painful and unnecessary deaths, and to be called a ‘Karen’ for saying there are other more environmentally friendly ways to honour your dead loved ones is just pathetic.
All of this. It’s annoying as do to be called a Karen, because clearly their “need” to send a balloon/lantern off into the sky to feel good about themselves, is more Important than wildlife/animals.

Plant a tree, rose, something you can sit with every year to remember. Do something less tacky than killing animals.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Can I be honest, re: this conversation in Claires live?

I sympathise with anyone who lost loved ones and anniversaries etc. But everyone has a loved one they have lost unless they’re very lucky, right now.

But balloon releases for them (which sorry this sounds insensitive but I’m being honest - the loved one will not see) can cause wildlife to suffer the most prolonged, painful and unnecessary deaths, and to be called a ‘Karen’ for saying there are other more environmentally friendly ways to honour your dead loved ones is just pathetic.
Absolutely agree and now I see what you all are talking about now. I feel the same about releasing doves etc.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Don't see the point in releasing hundreds of plastic balloons or bits of paper on fire up into the air that you'll never see again when they could get a memorial bench, a plaque, a plant a tree, plant flowers, sprinkle native flower seeds.

When someone in my family dies or a memorial we send flowers out onto the lake we loved to spend time at.

Feb 29, 2024
I’m so bored 😫😫😫
Bored To Death Yawn GIF

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
I’m gonna ask this question again as I think it was missed earlier

Pat and Mabel are they not close anymore as I remember they always used to be sat on a live together and now I don’t see that? I want the tea ☕🤣🙏
I thought that. Mabel said Pat couldn’t be live on her own, and that’s why she accompanied her, but she seems fine without Mabel. I wonder what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.