Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Do the filter glitches have varying degrees of how much they fail?
IMG_1131.png
We both got the exact same screenshot 🤣
IMG_6369.png

Nov 10, 2023
Was this live where Ang admitted the rat was fake? What else happened on it 👀
Miss Baguette will be uploading it to YouTube but Chloe jumped in Paige’s box to have it out with Angie. Because Angie had blamed her for the rat for weeks when it happened. And she was rightly pissed when Angie said the rat was a lie. Angie brought up Chloe’s drink driving again which was so predictable of Angie. And everything escalated.
Tony’s ex was in there before that having it out with Angie which I think was a setup because the ghosts (Tony’s friends) were thanking Angie in the comments for getting her to breach again. A lot of us think it was entrapment.

IMG_6338.jpeg
IMG_6339.jpeg
IMG_6342.jpeg

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Miss Baguette will be uploading it to YouTube but Chloe jumped in Paige’s box to have it out with Angie. Because Angie had blamed her for the rat for weeks when it happened. And she was rightly pissed when Angie said the rat was a lie. Angie brought up Chloe’s drink driving again which was so predictable of Angie. And everything escalated.
Tony’s ex was in there before that having it out with Angie which I think was a setup because the ghosts (Tony’s friends) were thanking Angie in the comments for getting her to breach again. A lot of us think it was entrapment.

IMG_6338.jpeg
IMG_6339.jpeg
IMG_6342.jpeg
I’m catching up on the thread and recently seen this, holy s. If she did join in with this knowingly and entrap the ex, I do wonder if there’s legal consequences to that. Awful immoral fy thing to do 😡 What a mad night, Jesus.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m catching up on the thread and recently seen this, holy s. If she did join in with this knowingly and entrap the ex, I do wonder if there’s legal consequences to that. Awful immoral fy thing to do 😡 What a mad night, Jesus.
There should be legal consequences she's being completely let down by the police. Shes in a circle of recurring reactive abuse, she is being punished by the police for how she reacts to being abused and taunted not only by Tony but now by his friends.

I suspect and I say this respectfully because she can't seem to communicate what's happened to her very well, and is quite clearly kicking off because she's angry she's being let down.

I believe her I just don't think she's getting the right support to fight her case well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.