Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
I AM NEVER GOING TO SLEEP EARLY AGAIN!

wtf have I missed there was no rat 😟😮 Angie oh Angie Angie Angie just when I thought u couldn’t be any more of a t 😟 today gonna be a very interesting day!

Ps MORNING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ❤️🫶
Naa because the comments were going mental and everyone was calling her a liar she then changed it back to there was a rat but she was trying to catch Tony’s ex out in lying 😂🤯

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Do the filter glitches have varying degrees of how much they fail?
IMG_1131.png
jesus nooooooo, wtf 😳

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Good Morning! Well last night was fun wasn't it ? I'm glad I stayed up for 90% of it , I wonder if Angie has a sore throat from all the screaming and shouting? How fing embarrassing ,can't get over the s on the plates though 🤣 having two boys and their bedrooms have never been that bad :sick: ! I wonder what today brings , was she too pissed to remember half of last nights events? Taking bets on how many times she tells people she doesn't want to be reminded of last night , usual story! Hope my fellows fers have a good day!

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Good Morning! Well last night was fun wasn't it ? I'm glad I stayed up for 90% of it , I wonder if Angie has a sore throat from all the screaming and shouting? How fing embarrassing ,can't get over the s on the plates though 🤣 having two boys and their bedrooms have never been that bad :sick: ! I wonder what today brings , was she too pissed to remember half of last nights events? Taking bets on how many times she tells people she doesn't want to be reminded of last night , usual story! Hope my fellows fers have a good day!
Guaranteed she won't want to talk about last night and then she will she will send half the stuff that was said.

Last night was definitely a strange one. Saying that their wasn't a rat to catch someone out, and then say by saying it it caught them out. How did it actually catch them out because all that was said was "so you told everyone their was a rat when they wasn't".

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
Guaranteed she won't want to talk about last night and then she will she will send half the stuff that was said.

Last night was definitely a strange one. Saying that their wasn't a rat to catch someone out, and then say by saying it it caught them out. How did it actually catch them out because all that was said was "so you told everyone their was a rat when they wasn't".
She absolutely won’t talk about it today, shel either say she doesn’t want to know or she blacked out 😂😂

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Wow I missed SO much. Weekends are usually crazy for me, thanks for the updates.

The GCrew interview was ridiculous. It was all done, to take away from the spotlight of his homophobia, and to get him more views as he’s fallen hard.

He clearly has a massive issue with Zac, yes zac used to get in his box, but as his room started to grow, of course he wanted to stay in his own live with his own viewers. Has he bitched in messages to G? Probably they all b.

Miss Red, Luke etc obviously have a hard on for zac, she gave him nothing, she ASKED him to do a slot, then decided it wasn’t happening anymore, so he created his OWN show. It’s nothing like her crap. It’s creative and fun.

They are clearly working together to try and create issues for him, all because he won’t tow the company line.

I mean he’s happily encouraging trolling!

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1713463340.mp4
    16.8 MB
Status
Not open for further replies.