Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Trauma Dump Incoming! Also, I'm sorry I don't know how to do the trigger warning thing. I hate when Angie uses the "if it was your child" scenario. I forgave the person who took my mother and 9-day-old baby boy from this world in a car accident. I didn't do it for them. I did it for me. Just because Angie is a massive t doesn't mean everyone else is. Also, there is no way Angie was ever in a DV relationship. I was and in the end, to get away I would have done anything to save my life!

Mar 2, 2024
Someone’s touchy today. Angie the grinch you are a wet festering axe wound and you are one of the biggest enablers. Wish you the worst 😘

Attachments

• IMG_8251.png
    IMG_8251.png
    349.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Tiktoks boring right now so I'm off to watch this baby reindeer I've seen you all mention. I've tried to avoid any spoilers so I better watch it quick.

Watch me spend 18 hours daily stalking tt to go off for a while and miss the best drama!!!
I started it last night only got 3 more to watch, I'm not sure on it tbh, good acting but I think it's the way it's been filmed. Storyline is sad and to know its based on true story is horrible. Think I might go and watch the rest now

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
It’s hard to find specific legislation, but it appears that even if you’re asleep in a car while drunk, you can be charged for DUI.

So even if the car has no battery, if a policeman approaches they don’t know the car has no battery, so there could still be potential intent to drive as they can’t really prove the person knows the battery is dead?

IMG_1138.png

Status
Not open for further replies.