Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I’m awaiting a call back !! my youngest has white tonsils and GCSEs atm 😫he’s just gone in for his exam today !! Last time he had it, he got so bad he couldn’t open his mouth and got an infection in his salivary glands. Because they wouldn’t give him antibiotics 🤬as it wasn’t that bad
Bit late but i had this once; they kept giving me antibiotics and it did nothing. Ended up going to urgent treatment and they told me I had quinsy which was an abscess in the tonsil, had to get it surgically removed and fluids as I was unable to drink and eat for days.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Trauma Dump Incoming! Also, I'm sorry I don't know how to do the trigger warning thing. I hate when Angie uses the "if it was your child" scenario. I forgave the person who took my mother and 9-day-old baby boy from this world in a car accident. I didn't do it for them. I did it for me. Just because Angie is a massive t doesn't mean everyone else is. Also, there is no way Angie was ever in a DV relationship. I was and in the end, to get away I would have done anything to save my life!
I am so sorry, I can’t even imagine your pain and the growth you’re showing is truly inspirational 🕊️🩵

Angie has drove under the influence plenty of times lynz, ali ect are all relatively new. The days she used to go to the shop to get meat for the dog she would not of been sober by the time she drove, she also sat in the car with the keys in the ignition because people threatened to call the police and nanny g coaxed her back into the house, she also did get in the car pissed to drive that dog to the vets. She's a lying b the story about her uncle has already changed multiple times its all 1 big lie with her shes an extremely dangerous woman. Plus the times she drove on live with the dog on her lap reading comments out fully invested in the screen instead of the road!

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Angie has drove under the influence plenty of times lynz, ali ect are all relatively new. The days she used to go to the shop to get meat for the dog she would not of been sober by the time she drove, she also sat in the car with the keys in the ignition because people threatened to call the police and nanny g coaxed her back into the house, she also did get in the car pissed to drive that dog to the vets. She's a lying b the story about her uncle has already changed multiple times its all 1 big lie with her shes an extremely dangerous woman. Plus the times she drove on live with the dog on her lap reading comments out fully invested in the screen instead of the road!
100% funny how any newbie who joins angie's squad they weren't around for previous s yet all the old ones have realised the BS and left

Feb 29, 2024
A video needs to be done 🤣🤣

Reactions: SideEye
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I have never wanted to punch someone in the face as much as I do with Angie and Lynz! It's turning into a living breathing thing.

Mad Season 3 GIF by The Real Bros of Simi Valley

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Not the slating of zia when they never even believed zia was manipulating 😭 the double standards is hilarious! They had no issues with zia when she was gifting them... you guys hate her cause your jealous shes no longer kissing your asses

Status
Not open for further replies.