Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Can I ask a question? So certain people won’t associate themselves with anyone who were apart of plm and I’m talking about the fishwives, so if this is the case correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Julie apart of plm? So how is she able to sit with them but anyone else isn’t? Last night there was a discussion about someone called Lou who messaged a few people saying that nosisa was apart of that said group, and I heard a lot of them state we won’t talk about plm or be around anyone from that group I feel this is highly hypocritical, excuse my rant and I hope u guys get where I’m coming from? 🤣 also I’m still watching EQ and DG so missed everything today 😩🤣
I get this 100 percent and say the exact same thing.

Mar 11, 2024
london
Alex has swam to Tenerife to stalk EQ LK JC & DG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_5711.png
    IMG_5711.png
    646.3 KB · Views: 36
Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Can I ask a question? So certain people won’t associate themselves with anyone who were apart of plm and I’m talking about the fishwives, so if this is the case correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Julie apart of plm? So how is she able to sit with them but anyone else isn’t? Last night there was a discussion about someone called Lou who messaged a few people saying that nosisa was apart of that said group, and I heard a lot of them state we won’t talk about plm or be around anyone from that group I feel this is highly hypocritical, excuse my rant and I hope u guys get where I’m coming from? 🤣 also I’m still watching EQ and DG so missed everything today 😩🤣
I get were your coming from it's all a big mess I just stay clear of all the 3 letter people but I like all the ladies around Yvonne so it's a tricky one 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.