Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

I’m relatively new tbh… I didn’t realize this page was so bad …. I’ve always followed Angie and got to know the real her! The video I posted says a lot about the trolls she has! Included yourselves!…And no I’m not fake I say it as it is!… 😂.I want to leave this page as I don’t like it!!.. It’s not what I thought ….It was nice knowing you all… bye for now!…
You say it as it is?!! Don't make me laugh you, fool.
You've got a post on your wall exposing Angie, yet you're sitting here practically claiming your undying love for her.
Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’m relatively new tbh… I didn’t realize this page was so bad …. I’ve always followed Angie and got to know the real her! The video I posted says a lot about the trolls she has! Included yourselves!…And no I’m not fake I say it as it is!… 😂.I want to leave this page as I don’t like it!!.. It’s not what I thought ….It was nice knowing you all… bye for now!…
Bye 🙋‍♂️ we’ll leave then, you won’t be missed, and you knew what this thread was all about unless you have your sneaky head in the sand,
So long won’t be missed.
Marilyn Monroe Goodbye GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I know I shouldn’t have biggest mistake but I’d gone in Sheryl to take piss outta Jessica I’d said it earlier in the day her live got banned so I went live they came in let them up also I made trauian mod but she taken off I’ve just been chatting to hairy biker she explained few things that I was none wiser too so I take full responsibility for being a complete t hold my hands up my apologies to all in here sorry
Your not a t think it was a shock to see Zia in your box and Wayne in comments tbh, jezz my head went into outer space lol 😂
And then this comment cafe ela aka sweet angel rimming angies ass and in the comments to, confused wasn’t the word lol 😂 x

Mar 2, 2024
Are you..are you..erm..

I’m trying to think of a polite way of saying it 🤔

dave chappelle sandwich GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Your not a t think it was a shock to see Zia in your box and Wayne in comments tbh, jezz my head went into outer space lol 😂
And then this comment cafe ela aka sweet angel rimming angies ass and in the comments to, confused wasn’t the word lol 😂 x
Well I ain’t going fing live no more 🤣🤣 I see life on edge come but she left before I could block her ass but speaking with hairy biker just made things seem more clearer x

• Love
Reactions: Chicken wings

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I know I shouldn’t have biggest mistake but I’d gone in Sheryl to take piss outta Jessica I’d said it earlier in the day her live got banned so I went live they came in let them up also I made trauian mod but she taken off I’ve just been chatting to hairy biker she explained few things that I was none wiser too so I take full responsibility for being a complete t hold my hands up my apologies to all in here sorry
Aww no. I was in there for a little bit but got confused so I left. Maybe you got carried away or something idk? Not sure why you would add one of them to be moderator though? I like everyone on here. But I don’t like how some creators are using us, they are obviously on here.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
The real Angie? The lying hypocritical alcoholic you mean. I can only assume she helped you by giving you directions to a local off licence?
You are fake, you've sat in here for nearly a month, it wouldn't even take an hour to figure out what this thread is about 😂 you're a wee sneaky snake 🐍
Season 1 Paolo GIF by Friends

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
So can you explain to me what I done wrong seems I didn't comment, like or gift, was just sat there. I could understand if I was rimming someone
Edit I'm waffle waffle

Feb 29, 2024
Oh ffs 🤣 i don't watch red or cla but she's putting on a right performance. I am gullible 😭🤣. That's too true though her face and forehead give angies a run for its money fing beauty products from done out tiktokers really sounds appealing, not. Sorry for being gullible 🤣 i should have realised its all a money stunt

I found the comments 🤣 it’s weird how far she will go just to try and affect CLA though, she doesn’t do herself any favours when everyone already says she acts just like CLA with her mannerisms and sayings she’s even going as far to pretend to trademark them! I don’t like CLA but it’s giving obsessed! 🤣🤣

Edit forgot to put the screenshot in 🤣
0A03A910-79B4-48ED-96D4-BCBC46F5C345.png

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
But you was calling Angie a t a few days ago 🤣🤣 I’m telling angie you are one of her trolls 🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Aww no. I was in there for a little bit but got confused so I left. Maybe you got carried away or something idk? Not sure why you would add one of them to be moderator though? I like everyone on here. But I don’t like how some creators are using us, they are obviously on here.
She off now just cc as mods but I won’t do no more lives do that but I do appreciate you talking to me about it I apologize for confusing you wasn’t my intention at all x

Feb 29, 2024

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So can you explain to me what I done wrong seems I didn't comment, like or gift, was just sat there. I could understand if I was rimming someone
Edit I'm waffle waffle
Just didn’t know who you was that is all so I asked who you was, and someone commented to tell me, different names on here and TT is a bit confusing (for me) ok.

EDIT I didnt put you did anything wrong, I took a Ss and titled it and another one, as had not seen that name in here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.