Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I’m relatively new tbh… I didn’t realize this page was so bad …. I’ve always followed Angie and got to know the real her! The video I posted says a lot about the trolls she has! Included yourselves!…And no I’m not fake I say it as it is!… 😂.I want to leave this page as I don’t like it!!.. It’s not what I thought ….It was nice knowing you all… bye for now!…
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Oh dear can you do better??? Fs
Oh no!!.. Why on earth did you even try to join us? No one on here likes Angie. If you think Angie is someone to look up to, or someone to respect or someone that can help you, you need to seriously go to the doctors. Angie doesn’t give a s about anyone. You need help. I feel sad for you. Find someone worthy of your time.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
She was wiping her wrist a minute ago and there was blood.
Yeh she pulled up the bandage? she is covering it up with to casually wipe it on screen, I just don't get why she seeks so much negative attention. She will kick off when an ambulance comes and noone gifts her, I don't see the point.

Fakira

Apr 16, 2024
UK
I'm finding it hard to watch emz, it's a repeated pattern of hers and it's also something close to home.
Anyone who feels triggered (I hate using that word) Please switch off, your MH and wellbeing is more important than watching someone laugh and take the piss, while they swallow pills. These people are not worth it.
Thank you for saying this. I honestly don’t understand how this behaviour is continuously allowed to be shown on TT. I hope you are ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.