Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I’m relatively new tbh… I didn’t realize this page was so bad …. I’ve always followed Angie and got to know the real her! The video I posted says a lot about the trolls she has! Included yourselves!…And no I’m not fake I say it as it is!… 😂.I want to leave this page as I don’t like it!!.. It’s not what I thought ….It was nice knowing you all… bye for now!…
Did you read the room when you joined? Did you get lost??? Bye felicia

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning! Knew emergency services would be wasted last night yet again , anyone know if they turned up or not? They must be sick to the back teeth of Emz!
Morning Monday GIF

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I’m relatively new tbh… I didn’t realize this page was so bad …. I’ve always followed Angie and got to know the real her! The video I posted says a lot about the trolls she has! Included yourselves!…And no I’m not fake I say it as it is!… 😂.I want to leave this page as I don’t like it!!.. It’s not what I thought ….It was nice knowing you all… bye for now!…
yet you were that invested in this "bad page" that you were happy to make a cc tiktok account.
I was happy to make a cc account on tiktok and have a layer of transparency for the creator and the viewers as they know that if i'm saying something in the comments they know it's me on here. Problem is for you 'sweet angel' that your comments on here and your comments on the lives counteract each other.
Personally, i think you've created a cc tiktok account because you know it'll get angie (and other creators) attention and stand out from the crowd. You cannot throw us under the troll bus without also doing the same to yourself, if anything you're worse as now you're trying to be angie's pal and you're a duplicitous piece of se.

Status
Not open for further replies.