Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Oh bloody hell Cla has gone in her box 🤦🏻‍♀️🫣
CLA has fallen off big time because she’s a massive racist, homophobic t. Of course she’s trying to sniff around Emz again. Coz Emz gets the views. She shoved a 19 year old trans woman onto the street at 3am that she used for views. She doesn’t give a s about anyone other than herself and what money she can bring in for herself to buy very ugly but designer scarves. No words on the pills Emz swallowed. Someone said they were pink, so may have just been a load of ibuprofen. Idk.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Listening to fiesty ex do me she needs to take a breath 🤣🤣🤣
I had to read these a few times 😂😂😂

tamar braxton child GIF

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
CLA has fallen off big time because she’s a massive racist, homophobic t. Of course she’s trying to sniff around Emz again. Coz Emz gets the views. She shoved a 19 year old trans woman onto the street at 3am that she used for views. She doesn’t give a s about anyone other than herself and what money she can bring in for herself to buy very ugly but designer scarves. No words on the pills Emz swallowed. Someone said they were pink, so just have been a load of ibuprofen.
They were different pills, some white etc

Reactions: HairyPoppins

Medusa

On that note night all apologies again for tonight and hairy biker thanks love 😘😘
I hope I didnt come across as being too harsh with you.
No one on here can tell you what you can or can't do, and you don't owe anyone, any answers - Including myself.
I guess there was some confusion and a little disappointment, but you've seemed to have answered people's concerns.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yeh she pulled up the bandage? she is covering it up with to casually wipe it on screen, I just don't get why she seeks so much negative attention. She will kick off when an ambulance comes and noone gifts her, I don't see the point.
One of my favourite sayings, if you’re not fed love from a silver spoon, you’ll lick it from a knife. Beautifully macabre and sadly fitting for some ❤️‍🩹

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m relatively new tbh… I didn’t realize this page was so bad …. I’ve always followed Angie and got to know the real her! The video I posted says a lot about the trolls she has! Included yourselves!…And no I’m not fake I say it as it is!… 😂.I want to leave this page as I don’t like it!!.. It’s not what I thought ….It was nice knowing you all… bye for now!…
season 7 friends GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.