Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Actual footage of alex sat behind his greenscreen. Also pearl your burgers are dustier than my nans antiques bet they contain pubes aswell dirty b doesn't wear gloves whilst coughing all over her hands 🤮
Banana Eating GIF
Wake Up Sleeping GIF by Jordan Belfort

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Can I just say - on reflection after my little fracas … it’s so funny as “forums” often get a bad name (especially amongst people that don’t use them). But if people did come here to this thread specifically,( they would see many people including me that greatly dislike cockershote yes, l)

but they’d also see a lot of really liberal people, tolerance, critical thinking, anti hate speech sentiment and anti right wing dinosaur views.
Hear hear!!!

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Yep. Paige is the classic black girl trope’ of aggressive. I’m sick of it! I’m mixed myself and have one son that’s the same skin tone as my self and another son who is white passing with blonde hair, my dark skinned son is always classed as aggressive at school, his white friends and my other son are ‘vulnerable’. It’s a micro aggression and I’m tired of it! In the workplace I tend to keep my mouth shut because I don’t want that label. Same as this lot always getting them mixed up, I’m mixed up with the only other dark skinned girl at work, never with anyone else.. they just don’t see how the behave (sorry for the trauma dumping) I’m just so pissed off
They are horrible to Paigey , all ganging up on her . And I’m not a fan of Mabel but I will say fair play to her for stepping in and saying let her talk ! They were bullies !!! If that was them on Paige’s live it would be WW3 !!!
You can’t say anything out red or this s starts. Stupid bastards !!

Status
Not open for further replies.