Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Actual footage of alex sat behind his greenscreen. Also pearl your burgers are dustier than my nans antiques bet they contain pubes aswell dirty b doesn't wear gloves whilst coughing all over her hands 🤮
Banana Eating GIF
She literally uses a paint scraper to flip her burgers the absolute dirty weirdo.

Apr 6, 2024
TikTok
Felicity never modded for shep. She caused a load of crap for the discord cos she cudnt get her own way. She was a complete cow. The mods kicked her out and she recruited other shep members into a hate discord against swearing. She’s vile and vindictive and can’t be trusted
WHAT? She ran a hate discord against Shep. When was this? How do you know all this? Oh my apologies i thought she modded for shep. What do you mean she couldnt get her own way?

• Wow
Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Yep. Paige is the classic black girl trope’ of aggressive. I’m sick of it! I’m mixed myself and have one son that’s the same skin tone as my self and another son who is white passing with blonde hair, my dark skinned son is always classed as aggressive at school, his white friends and my other son are ‘vulnerable’. It’s a micro aggression and I’m tired of it! In the workplace I tend to keep my mouth shut because I don’t want that label. Same as this lot always getting them mixed up, I’m mixed up with the only other dark skinned girl at work, never with anyone else.. they just don’t see how the behave (sorry for the trauma dumping) I’m just so pissed off
Don’t be sorry at all !! ❤️The s wee see on the app past while has opened my eyes anyway to the way things are💔 . I’m fuming at how Paigey was treated there ! And Alex was asked to let Taurian in the box, he ignored it , turned the comments off !! He’s a narcissist . 😡

Reactions: Deleted member 1815

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Also how dare Alex Chloe being blamed for the rat to his benefit he wasn’t the one that had social services threat to him. He was a bad mother wasn’t the one that they were going to call their job about. I hope Chloe reads that fing t using other people story to fit his in inverted commas narrative
Sent whilst in a field via speech to text through AirPods whilst picking up s

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Omg she sou
I’ve just searched "throat punch" @Big Chonky is innocent!!!
aahahahaha omg it makes her even sillier. Shes furious about something that isn’t even in my vernacular and I never said about her.

I just listened to that recording and she said I screenshot her gifts - so she DOES still read here - and yes I did because you’re an unhinged obsessed woman gifting thousands to an awful man… so who’s the weirdo tbh.
At least my moneys in my own bank girl 😇

Status
Not open for further replies.