Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Me listening to Mabel
Scream GIF by Originals

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Even if you said it nobody cares, that lot are clinging onto the smallest thing anyone says so they can pretend to be outraged to deflect from their racist enabling selves.
Crazy thing is my online slagging off never really involves violence - like it’s never been my humour I’m far too beige… I’m wondering if she’s mixed me up with someone else… she kept calling me Mrs Chonky too. But I’ve never had Mrs

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Crazy thing is my online slagging off never really involves violence - like it’s never been my humour I’m far too beige… I’m wondering if she’s mixed me up with someone else… she kept calling me Mrs Chonky too. But I’ve never had Mrs
How many times has Pearl threatened to swing people’s jaws on the app yet they’re besties. Cockercunt should look closer to home before she accuses others of being violent.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Yes, hello PC plum, yes I want to report that an anonymous person going by the name of Miss baguette has said they are going to post private conversations online. It doesn’t contain any privacy breaches or anything, therefore not actually breaking any laws, and they didn’t actually do it, they just said they would, so yeah PC Plum, no catching criminals for you today, take my report down b!
Not Mabel referencing PC Plum 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.