Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
How many times has Pearl threatened to swing people’s jaws on the app yet they’re besties. Cockercunt should look closer to home before she accuses others of being violent.
Cockerfuck has lost the argument firstly by her language secondly she can’t hold it together anymore the pressure of been in EDL group is showing.
Bit of advice cockerfuck as the saying goes:-

You can dish it out,but can't take it” typically means something like: you can talk a certain way to a person but you don't like being spoken to that way. Or you like to tease others but do not like being teased. It implies what is called a “double standard.”

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Iv requested diadros box 👏manifest me getting in to play a song
Visualize Nikki Bella GIF by E!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Kelly is a dumbass, that Irish woman didn't have a dub accent the silly cow it was an accent from the west. AND Kelly u were run outta Dublin no one there has any loyalties to you 🤣🤣

Reactions: Deleted member 1437
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Oh pulling out all the crap, clearly affecting them but false accusations are dangerous
They really are, and I have never gone for anyone without there being a reason to talk about them. If your bad behaviour being called out has led to SHing, and given the fact I have NEVER told a person to go do such a thing, then myself or anyone else being accused of such a thing, has zero culpability regarding these dangerous allegations.
@I love eating crayons can you give us some more context on this please? I’m vexed.

Status
Not open for further replies.