Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Ah, I missed it but good for him!
I'm not the type to back down from anyone either, my hubby is more laid back than i am. Although I have mellow a lot. 😊
But I'll still be trying to pop off at someone with my zimmer frame when I'm in my 90s 😭
My boyfriend has physically locked me in his car when a car behind us was honking at us but there was no where to move to. I wanted to get out so I could tell her she was a moron.
Smiles Request Denied GIF by Wentworth

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I bought it from America so hopefully it's decent, or maybe it'll just be a placebo but I just don't sleep and the sleeping tablets i have tried I just abuse them like Angie 👹
Yeah I heard you `can` get some in the UK but it isn't a good strength , I've used those Nytol one a night things before and been okay on them short term , it's the same stuff in them as in Night Nurse and that stuff knocks me out for a week 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yeah I heard you `can` get some in the UK but it isn't a good strength , I've used those Nytol one a night things before and been okay on them short term , it's the same stuff in them as in Night Nurse and that stuff knocks me out for a week 🤣
I bought them from America like 10 days ago, didn't have any hassle either. Hopefully they work 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.