Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
LK and EQ are not enjoying each others company. LK had tears in her eyes and didn’t want to play mini golf so she sitting on the side, all her middle age mum fans are saying “you’ve got this” you’re beautiful” “don’t let her take your shine” and other nonsense. If you fancy an interval.

Edit to say I actually feel sorry for her even tho she’s made her own bed
🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Nov 10, 2023
IMG_6485.jpeg

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
*Some girl said she knew where paigey lived
*That then caused a huge drama
*Which has now resulted in alex, paigey and taurian being doxed
*Alex is now playing the victim saying this is all angie and some flowers threatened his home so its all pity me never mind a mothers been doxed and 1 of his people put the narrative out there

Think thats it my brain hurts
When you put it all out like that it's like an eastenders script 🤣🤣🤣 I can't believe tiktok is free.

Medusa

My boyfriend has physically locked me in his car when a car behind us was honking at us but there was no where to move to. I wanted to get out so I could tell her she was a moron.
Smiles Request Denied GIF by Wentworth
I'm buckled, 😭 I was physically restrained at a roundabout because someone called my hubby a 'Moron'
( im an ex boxer of 10yrs) and I'm overly protective of the people I care about. I'm painting myself out to be a complete nut job when I'm actually one of the nicest people you could meet. I just have zero tolerance for bully's and bullshit.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I'm buckled, 😭 I was physically restrained at a roundabout because someone called my hubby a 'Moron'
( im an ex boxer of 10yrs) and I'm overly protective of the people I care about. I'm painting myself out to be a complete nut job when I'm actually one of the nicest people you could meet. I just have zero tolerance for bully's and bullshit.
I don't remember being at a roundabout so that definitely wasn't me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Medusa
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So apparently flowers is the lady who lied about JoJo (the lady who committed suicide due to debt) being her cousin in multiple large creators lives.
The woman was called Nicola or Nicole something. I don't remember it being outed that she lied. I remember it never being verified because people were harassing jojos kids on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.