Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Cockerpoo again on CC
Oh do of Alicia! You’re a nobody that’s so desperate to be a somebody!🤣🤣🤣 how am I the nasty one? All I’ve done is call people out on their bullshit and racism? I thought Alicia was against racism…. Oh wait she’s trying to climb up miss reds arse so of course she will excuse her racism and bad behaviour!
The worst thing I’ve done in my eyes is accidentally dox miss reds OLD address! I didn’t mean to dox her address and the post was actually deleted from my profile! I love how im somehow always the villain in here! Maybe it’s because some of the people in here are so far up creators arses that it makes the rest of us look like evil fs 🤣🤣🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I just saw this one… so she still thinks I said that? im sure whoever said it said it ages ago also so why is she so bothered by one random comment?
It’s called divide and conquer, by isolating you to this so called threat like blaming people for doxing dick head Donna’s address, they want you to react to them, it’s hard not to react trust me I no that feeling, I know you didn’t write it and the others do, but she wants to make something from this, why I don’t know my guess is she is sad lonely and wants the attention

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
Aww, Angie is proud of herself for not drinking all week! Forgetting she was hungover on Monday and it's only Wednesday. Definitely not got a problem. Nope.

Im Not No Way GIF

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
It’s called divide and conquer, by isolating you to this so called threat like blaming people for doxing dick head Donna’s address, they want you to react to them, it’s hard not to react trust me I no that feeling, I know you didn’t write it and the others do, but she wants to make something from this, why I don’t know my guess is she is sad lonely and wants the attention
It makes me ❤️ chonky more if she’d said it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.