Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
CLA had the same clothes on all week as in not took them off, slept in them, knickers must reek 😷😷
Womens History Herring GIF by TeaCosyFolk

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Oh do of Alicia! You’re a nobody that’s so desperate to be a somebody!🤣🤣🤣 how am I the nasty one? All I’ve done is call people out on their bullshit and racism? I thought Alicia was against racism…. Oh wait she’s trying to climb up miss reds arse so of course she will excuse her racism and bad behaviour!
The worst thing I’ve done in my eyes is accidentally dox miss reds OLD address! I didn’t mean to dox her address and the post was actually deleted from my profile! I love how im somehow always the villain in here! Maybe it’s because some of the people in here are so far up creators arses that it makes the rest of us look like evil fs 🤣🤣🤣
I fing hate her voice. Tell her it’s fing COCKAPOO

Mar 2, 2024
It’s called divide and conquer, by isolating you to this so called threat like blaming people for doxing dick head Donna’s address, they want you to react to them, it’s hard not to react trust me I no that feeling, I know you didn’t write it and the others do, but she wants to make something from this, why I don’t know my guess is she is sad lonely and wants the attention
I can’t play the vid for some reason. What’s happening??

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
I don’t know this “Demi “ person, the only person with similar name is Demi, G crews stunning gf on Instagram
Tracy and Demi. Mother and Daughter duo who are 100% sober and polite, all day every day, and are definitely not abusing Tracy's elderly delirium suffering Father by not adapting to his increasing dependence and lessening cognitive abilities.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I’m going to have to wing it and catch up as time goes on. I don’t have the brain power today
From what I can see, eq has fallen out with DG.

Luke was his usual angry self

Angie is just angie what can you say? 🤣 do knows what else.

Oh everyone's info was being doxxed last night?

• Wow
Reactions: Patty B
Status
Not open for further replies.