Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
So how long before EQ and CLA fall out again and EQ is back trying to have a go on DGs ding dong? It's repetitive with most of them , almost like Angie with her little circle of friends , Charlies already worming his way back in , shame the gifters don't see it for what it really is.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Diadro got banned until Saturday and threaten to get Sophie roses live pro badge taken off her and he's emailed TikTok to ask, if you want more news 😭

He's also threatened to propose to Remi to show Sophie he's really finished with her 😭
Oh s! Hmmm do I want to nonce up the news…

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Diadro got banned until Saturday and threaten to get Sophie roses live pro badge taken off her and he's emailed TikTok to ask, if you want more news 😭

He's also threatened to propose to Remi to show Sophie he's really finished with her 😭
But wasn't he belittling her on live either today or yesterday?
I smell a very domestic relationship...

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
NOOOOO I THINK I JUST REALISED WHO REEN IS?

The one who went in angies box to complain about hustle and g crew and she demanded they came in the box to address her and she was told to turn her gifter badge off and couldn’t work out how to do it so she was walked through it and then still kept the badge on?

Then she changed her name to something really weird maybe something to do with a book?

IS THIS HER?
Omg it is

Status
Not open for further replies.