Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Diadro got banned until Saturday and threaten to get Sophie roses live pro badge taken off her and he's emailed TikTok to ask, if you want more news 😭

He's also threatened to propose to Remi to show Sophie he's really finished with her 😭
Imagine accepting a proposal just for your fella to prove to strangers on TikTok he’s really finished with his baby mum 😂😂 tragic

Medusa

Nah I sussed it out yesterday I saw a video of DG saying he left eq and LK at a bar whilst him and JC went to a different bar for 10 mins for a pint…. AKA went off live to go meet the dealer 🤣🤣
Woah, I didn't watch them much last night. I don't even know why I'm surprised, I knew she smoked the green but I didn't think she would dabble in the Charlie. Now it's all starting to make sense.. Her parionia and aggression she's manic then mellow and her eyes are pinging. Bradley was probably on the receiving end of her come downs - I'm not his biggest fan but he's had a lucky escape.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Anyone who knows a bit about TikTok etc help out here?

So I just noticed how many people had reposted my video and was like wow

IMG_1283.jpeg

But then I went back onto the video and was a bit shocked to see this

IMG_1284.jpeg

Like tell me it’s not just me who thinks with this amount of interaction and huge amount of reposts that it should be on more views?
Do you think I’m shadowebanned or whatever it is?
Tiktok shadowbans some videos on pages that usually get alot of traffic in the hopes you will pay for them to promote the post 😔

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Or is it just most the reposts are us? I'm not gonna watch something any of us repost because Iv probably already saw it. If that makes sense
I thought that, but loads who have reposted it aren’t CC people.
I’ve noticed it for a while though like swearing sheperdess reposted one of my videos the other day and she’s got so many followers and the views barely moved since she reposted.

I think my account is broke :(
On my old drama account I literally have video's with a million views and now I can’t even hit 1000 Havana

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Anyone who knows a bit about TikTok etc help out here?

So I just noticed how many people had reposted my video and was like wow

IMG_1283.jpeg

But then I went back onto the video and was a bit shocked to see this

IMG_1284.jpeg

Like tell me it’s not just me who thinks with this amount of interaction and huge amount of reposts that it should be on more views?
Do you think I’m shadowebanned or whatever it is?
I think views have to be over a certain time watched I.e 4 mins out of 5 (if that makes sense)
Just because someone had reposted it, doesn't mean people have actually watched it

Status
Not open for further replies.