Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Wish me luck going through all this and sorting it out 😩😩
IMG_6533.jpeg
I don't screen recording anything and I delete my screenshots everyday 😭😭

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Anyone who knows a bit about TikTok etc help out here?

So I just noticed how many people had reposted my video and was like wow

IMG_1283.jpeg

But then I went back onto the video and was a bit shocked to see this

IMG_1284.jpeg

Like tell me it’s not just me who thinks with this amount of interaction and huge amount of reposts that it should be on more views?
Do you think I’m shadowebanned or whatever it is?
You probably have a lot of the arseholes viewing and sharing your videos but not wanting to like them

Feb 29, 2024
Oooo while you’re here, will you tell me who you are please? I want some new candles and tkmaxx looking so tempting 🥹The price on your head stands at 200 quid 😂
If you renegotiate the price and get double the money and share it with me I’ll give you everything including NI number mothers maiden name and my CVV 🤣🤣

Mar 23, 2024
China
Is Angie and her fy cult for real?? In fact I’m noticing with a lot of the weird arse dregs if society it’s one rule for them and another for literally everyone else!!! Like all the things she is reeling off she has done!! 🙄🙄 they are all adamant everyone is getting arrested and going to prison!!

Mar 2, 2024
taurian yes tho Not sure how often she checks her dms
It’s about Reem. She’s not to be trusted let alone believed. What she’s told the girls is half truths. Let alone the s she started between Hustle and Birdy just for attention, she made up a ridiculous lie about my mate Tazza and another ex Birdy mod sweets. Said people were messaging her to gift which was utter bollocks. He went crazy and she went off to get a screenshot of an alleged message from Tazza. She returned an hour later with some fed up back to front Instagram message. She’d got Tazza’s name wrong and got the messages back to front so it was actually her messaging Tazza asking for gifts. She got called out on a live and disappeared for a while afterwards. She is a fing lunatic. If Paige and Taurian go ahead down the path with Reem they really need to talk to people first. Hustle and Birdy for sure.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Cockerpoo on CC
Cockerpoo you lying t not everyone hates comment cafe and not everyone wants us blocked from their live. Your the one who hates us and your the one who blocks us from all the lives where your a mod. You can’t stand the fact that you can't control us with your manipulative chat in peoples lives, like you do with anyone else who disagrees or comes for your EDL friends.
If only you knew cockercunt who from your protective circle is a secret comment cafe lover, you spin the hate narrative against us but these people agree with us.
Its the internet cockerpoo, social media, the home of the fake friends who will smile in your face but speaks the most behind your back!

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Cockerpoo you lying t not everyone hates comment cafe and not everyone wants us blocked from their live. Your the one who hates us and your the one who blocks us from all the lives where your a mod. You can’t stand the fact that you can't control us with your manipulative chat in peoples lives, like you do with anyone else who disagrees or comes for your EDL friends.
If only you knew cockercunt who from your protective circle is a secret comment cafe lover, you spin the hate narrative against us but these people agree with us.
Its the internet cockerpoo, social media, the home of the fake friends who will smile in your face but speaks the most behind your back!
Awesome Proud Of You GIF by Shalita Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.