San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Ask Angie to unblock me, if she's in a good mood
Done, she ain’t reading s 💀

IMG_3978.jpeg

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
I will be going live shortly to show my evidence that I was a victim of abuse with my non mol and also my prohibited steps order which says my child can't be removed from my care by his father and that it's an indefinite order I am sick of this woman who is obsessed with people's children saying people havnt gone through DV and that I kept my child in that relationship. Also that I didn't do anything to protect him court orders don't lie and I will proof I was a victim and I that I done everything I could to protect my son and my child I am putting this out here cause then you can all see 🖤

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I will be going live shortly to show my evidence that I was a victim of abuse with my non mol and also my prohibited steps order which says my child can't be removed from my care by his father and that it's an indefinite order I am sick of this woman who is obsessed with people's children saying people havnt gone through DV and that I kept my child in that relationship. Also that I didn't do anything to protect him court orders don't lie and I will proof I was a victim and I that I done everything I could to protect my son and my child I am putting this out here cause then you can all see 🖤
Don't feel like you owe ANYONE proof of anything because you don't!

Mar 2, 2024
I’ll be there sugartits 🖤🖤🖤

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Not sure who you are but If you are tink friend can you tell her don’t give her case notes to ANYONE ONLINE please.

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
Don't feel like you owe ANYONE proof of anything because you don't!
I am so fed up of it like who gets enjoyment out of talking about peoples DV and children I have kept most of mine private never gone in to full details. I have blanked out all the relevant stuff but I am guna put this to bed once and for all

Mar 2, 2024
It’s about Reem. She’s not to be trusted let alone believed. What she’s told the girls is half truths. Let alone the s she started between Hustle and Birdy just for attention, she made up a ridiculous lie about my mate Tazza and another ex Birdy mod sweets. Said people were messaging her to gift which was utter bollocks. He went crazy and she went off to get a screenshot of an alleged message from Tazza. She returned an hour later with some fed up back to front Instagram message. She’d got Tazza’s name wrong and got the messages back to front so it was actually her messaging Tazza asking for gifts. She got called out on a live and disappeared for a while afterwards. She is a fing lunatic. If Paige and Taurian go ahead down the path with Reem they really need to talk to people first. Hustle and Birdy for sure.
Oh hello @cheekybumsex 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.