Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Sport Im Busy GIF by UFC

The only thing i will speak on is where we visit double standards yet again lynz sat in angies box slagging social off because she had involvement with them angie did not batter an eye lid and then changed the subject when lynz had finished. Look at your close circle angela lynz ss involvement and life on the edge speeding. I'll say no more im mad. Laters all

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I will be going live shortly to show my evidence that I was a victim of abuse with my non mol and also my prohibited steps order which says my child can't be removed from my care by his father and that it's an indefinite order I am sick of this woman who is obsessed with people's children saying people havnt gone through DV and that I kept my child in that relationship. Also that I didn't do anything to protect him court orders don't lie and I will proof I was a victim and I that I done everything I could to protect my son and my child I am putting this out here cause then you can all see 🖤
You don't have to prove yourself to anyone , especially that t in her mother's spare room. Keep being you and ignore it , the more you ignore it the more she shows herself up. You owe nobody an explanation, especially her.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I will be going live shortly to show my evidence that I was a victim of abuse with my non mol and also my prohibited steps order which says my child can't be removed from my care by his father and that it's an indefinite order I am sick of this woman who is obsessed with people's children saying people havnt gone through DV and that I kept my child in that relationship. Also that I didn't do anything to protect him court orders don't lie and I will proof I was a victim and I that I done everything I could to protect my son and my child I am putting this out here cause then you can all see 🖤
Chloe luv, I’m so sorry you’re feeling pushed to do this. I’m literally about to get in the bath but if you’re still on later, will come in 🖤

Please please double check you’ve hidden ALL identifying info.

Feb 29, 2024
You shouldn’t have to do that for angies sake! The people who matter believe your story! You shouldn’t have to relive yours and your sons trauma to satisfy angie! Her and her cult are poisonous and will only further use it against you! Hope you are ok anyway ya smelly farmer 🤣🖤

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

Chloe please be careful showing personal documents to people who don’t deserve to know about you But I get it. You going live tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.