london
LUKE YOURE A LIAR THATS BEEN BUSTED 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_5779.png
    IMG_5779.png
    238.4 KB · Views: 79

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Fiesty waiting for her chat to boil... can't really do that if you block anyone who speaks the truth, which vile people like you can't stand

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Much as I dislike cockershite I’ve always respected her as an intelligent woman.

I cannot believe she stood by Pearl after watching her call a black woman an orangutan. It was clearly racially motivated and said with malice.

Then the cherry on the top for me was when she then referred to the incident as a ‘faux pas’ that’s when it really turned for me.

Glad she affected, doubt she’ll self reflect tho.

Angry Gaspar Noe GIF by Arrow Video
I dont think she's intelligent. She just has a posh voice. She says lots of words without saying much at all. I also question her motives, she clearly buys her way in with people or they get excited by her badge, but why? She also seems to have a different personality depending on the time of day so I'm glad she's started to erupt and show herself for who she is.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Umm, no. Some of us have self respect and don't allow random men between our legs. Just because you lot sleep with any Tom Dick and Harry on the street and contract s that makes your minge look like bubble wrap doesn't mean we do
1714033956267.png

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Status
Not open for further replies.