Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok

PA: IF ANYONE DECIDES TO GO LIVE LATER AND ACCUSE ME OF 'DOXXING', I HAVE THE SCREEN RECORDING OF SALLY GIVING OUT THIS INFORMATION, SO SHUT YA TRAP 😘

There's a reason you don't expose personal information Sally, people will find things. Also, Manchester may be a big place, but it doesn't help when you have the town you live in on your Facebook. And as for you saying you don't have any pictures of your ex, you clearly do. Seriously Sally, you're making this harder on yourself.
1714034066139.png

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

PA: IF ANYONE DECIDES TO GO LIVE LATER AND ACCUSE ME OF 'DOXXING', I HAVE THE SCREEN RECORDING OF SALLY GIVING OUT THIS INFORMATION, SO SHUT YA TRAP 😘

There's a reason you don't expose personal information Sally, people will find things. Also, Manchester may be a big place, but it doesn't help when you have the town you live in on your Facebook. And as for you saying you don't have any pictures of your ex, you clearly do. Seriously Sally, you're making this harder on yourself.
1714034066139.png
See , right there is somebody who does things correctly , you might think we're a bunch of assholes and trolls , but you took the time to edit out kids , something even special protection officer Tam forgets to do. Kudos for doing that 👏

Status
Not open for further replies.