Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
"My kids have been doxed so you might get s for it"
Confused Thinking GIF

Feb 29, 2024
I was thinking that. I mean all the money he claims to have, you can buy a sim card for a year's worth of calls and data if your credit is bad.

Bet he's like these nobheads that go around claiming 5G is killing people. These are the same type of cockwombles that claimed 3G and 4G was doing the same. Meanwhile they are uploading their conspiracy theories online using said networks.

Same as the bible bashers claiming that the Internet is evil and should be avoided, but if you miss a copy of the Watchtower you can download it from their website 🤣🤣

Half the creators on tiktok remind me of some prat from Rotherham that went out, and when he came back noticed 3 cannabis plants missing...... So he phoned the police. When asked how he knew they were missing said that he has others and knows how many are missing.
🤣🤣🤣 that's so funny

Mar 2, 2024
I’m remembering reem! She went around being huge gifter for various people. And then they fell out about her.

I blame the men involved for any drama she caused them… why accept thousands - tens of thousands - from someone you don’t know. Recipe for disaster.

And I don’t know how it involves J cos she was never in that group of friends.

Hustle and Birdman (Asian) are those types that flirt with their big gifters and lead them on.

Also guys I’m at my studio all morning so I’m relying on you fs for a Rundown!
I have to say, Bird never flirted with Reem. She went to him crying saying that Hustle was harassing her for money which wasn’t true. She claimed she had all this proof on him and Birdy believed her. It turned into a massive argument. It came out that the person in the pfp wasn’t her etc She even sent people photos of her life which were straight from a Google search. When there was the big fall out with mods she saw an opportunity to blame it somehow on us. She said I’d been harassing her which is actually untrue. I’d never spoken to her ever. I didnt like her and certainly didn’t trust her. She’s the Asian version of zia. A proper fantasist. The screenshot she made of Tazza was hilarious I must say. So no, Birdy never flirted with her nor did he flirt with Zia etc

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Cockershit asking us not to go in 'them' lives....but not telling us which lives 😂 come on cockershit have you listened to the intelligence of 90% of the gifters
She can say what the do she likes NO ONE tells me what to do, especially that b wtf does she think she is, look cocker do get in the real world, and get a life you SALT

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
‘Why should it be in emz box, it should be in mine so I can get up the popular 😡 I’m so disgusted, I don’t like emz but I hope she doesn’t do this! Their intentions are clear
The woman is clearly an alcoholic and has SH multiple times on live.
I dont like Emz but this isn't nice and it will end in disaster all for Lukes clout and views, in his words "to get me popular number 1"

Status
Not open for further replies.