Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I think reem has accused J of doxxing her real name and photo because she stopped gifting hustle. My fear is that because this was in Paige’s live her and Taurian are going to get the blame. This reem was in Angie’s box early yesterday saying the same stuff too.
J was accused last night of bringing hustle in the box on Reds, Hustle is now confirming he did come in the box to talk about Reem. So I'm confused what the false accusations are?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’m remembering reem! She went around being huge gifter for various people. And then they fell out about her.

I blame the men involved for any drama she caused them… why accept thousands - tens of thousands - from someone you don’t know. Recipe for disaster.

And I don’t know how it involves J cos she was never in that group of friends.

Hustle and Birdman (Asian) are those types that flirt with their big gifters and lead them on.

Also guys I’m at my studio all morning so I’m relying on you fs for a Rundown!

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
I love how they blocked my other account, but you don't need an account to watch a live darling :ROFLMAO:
1714037488316.png

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I don’t know what to beleive. This reem seemed genuinely upset in Angie’s live saying she was at her mums funeral and they were all on at her because she wasn’t on gifting.. I dunno 🤷‍♂️

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
I don’t know what to beleive. This reem seemed genuinely upset in Angie’s live saying she was at her mums funeral and they were all on at her because she wasn’t on gifting.. I dunno 🤷‍♂️
But surely they shouldn’t have ran with it without the proof that they were all on her ? 🤯

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Bring it Pineapple. I’ve never used my real name on TikTok, never uploaded a photo of myself.
Let’s be honest, she was irrefutably proven to be the person who stole the money from the children, and is still going with the story it’s her sister.

So if any of us ever gets exposed, just blame your sister.
If it’s good for the pineapple, it’s good for CC oi oi

Status
Not open for further replies.