Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Who is this and why so many ppl in there?

17140844716725787886351247026986.jpg
Something to do with a monk a witch, buzz and keenan. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Whatโ€™s the point In Alex starting an OF? firstly heโ€™s already sent his mouldy maggot to half of the app and secondly the rest of us would rather melon ball our eyes out than see it! ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
He's a fing pervert, is he chatting about his cock on a kids dancing app again ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Feb 29, 2024
Hopefully she's not joined any hoping it's ours because Vlads set the bot to ping up peoples IP addresses to scare them ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Vlad said he canโ€™t wait for the arrival of marthapoo! Heโ€™s currently hacking into the oven system at the greggs cockercunt works at! He said heโ€™s going to turn the ovens up and burn all the sausage rolls! Prepare to loose your job cockergobshite!
200.gif

Vlad said he canโ€™t wait for the arrival of marthapoo! Heโ€™s currently hacking into the oven system at the greggs cockercunt works at! He said heโ€™s going to turn the ovens up and burn all the sausage rolls! Prepare to loose your job cockergobshite!
200.gif
How's she working in Greggs and for 16 bathrooms in her house? Does she live in a jail

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
So on a side note, apparently, from what I can tell, these women are frantic cos the monk kidnapped buzztek. But don't phone the police because that's taking things too far. They will surrender themselves to demands to go anywhere, in the middle of the night, to save buzztek.

Are these people escaped from somewhere?

Oh apparently it's a game that has gone too far and this ryan won't stop now.

Oh how the other side of tt live!! ๐Ÿ™„

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
woman mania GIF
I bet that silly bastards not even got a dog ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Those that scream they have this they have that make out they better then you have nothing well Martha does not for sure, and her also saying if anyone from CC needs blocking they to come in on their own profiles etc, well Martha my dear that goes both ways letโ€™s have your name and pic, as you are the biggest trogulight going, going in every Tom Dick and Harryโ€™s live, you go in more lives trolling what is been said then I have hot dinners lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ Martha

Status
Not open for further replies.