Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Criss Cross Omg GIF by CBC

Alex and Jeff

Feb 29, 2024
I say it every time but will some one make a side character map!!
It would be a never ending incestuous tree 🤣🤣🤣 but basically birdy is birdy Apple boots she was reds mod and she was involved in the group chats with miss red she was involved in the angie Clapper saga I think Ellie was too! Or was it Ellie that outed Rhys and red for mocking Kels anxiety? I can’t remember 100% but birdy is still mates with red after being away for a while and Ellie still hasn’t come back to the app! Rhys was also involved with the Clapper but he took a step back because he was allegedly trying to apply to be a foster parent, so he disappeared and got away lightly, because he helped expose stuff…. but I’m sure it was Rhys who shared angies Clapper to reds group chat…. Red sent it to Rhys first though!🤣 Reddit is the best place to go and read up about them all there is a whole timeline of screenshots and allsorts from when it happened! I’ll link the Reddit if anyone wants to have a look!

Feb 29, 2024
I don't have a big love for food in the evening , but I make a habit of popping to either Tesco or M&S at lunch and picking up a fresh cheese twist , I have my dinner as normal and late evening (literally half hour ago) I stick it in the Ninja on REHEAT so the cheese is dripping and the Mrs or the dog always eyes the bloody thing up!
Co-op do the best cheese twists! I’m obsessed!

• Love
Reactions: Nolan 🎵
Feb 29, 2024
As far as what I saw Blue leaked them, then I saw Ellie do a live saying she wouldn’t expose anything if I remember right, something happened with them and others with Red and Rhys what I don’t know for sure, one minute Ellie was doing the aftershow as Rhys had a hissy fit and then next Ellie stopped, it was like Red took it away from her imo
But I do hope Ellie does spill the beans on them all x
EDITED
it sort off what they have done to Zac x
That’s madness! I do hope she comes back maybe she could form an alliance with zac and do an afrershow for him? I’ve never seen her live!

Reactions: Chicken wings
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It would be a never ending incestuous tree 🤣🤣🤣 but basically birdy is birdy Apple boots she was reds mod and she was involved in the group chats with miss red she was involved in the angie Clapper saga I think Ellie was too! Or was it Ellie that outed Rhys and red for mocking Kels anxiety? I can’t remember 100% but birdy is still mates with red after being away for a while and Ellie still hasn’t come back to the app! Rhys was also involved with the Clapper but he took a step back because he was allegedly trying to apply to be a foster parent, so he disappeared and got away lightly, because he helped expose stuff…. but I’m sure it was Rhys who shared angies Clapper to reds group chat…. Red sent it to Rhys first though!🤣 Reddit is the best place to go and read up about them all there is a whole timeline of screenshots and allsorts from when it happened! I’ll link the Reddit if anyone wants to have a look!
Oh great the worm hole I definitely dont need to be sucked into at 11.34pm thanks 🫠

Status
Not open for further replies.