Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
She's making herself look more of a t. I was out with friends yesterday, but I was on here last night and no one threatened to dox her daughter. What a dangerous,twisted b. I hope everyone on the app is now seeing what she's really like.
we don't no anybody who doesn't show their face, why do people think she's the voice of reason because she throws the word ramifications in every sentence, she could stink of piss and have no teeth, bet she's the type who has a diary on the neighbours, shouts at kids who play out has them in tears, stands naked in her bedroom with the light on cockercrank 😂😂😂😂

Bob1

Apr 18, 2024
London
I see cockerpoo is out in force today !

magicut_1714085652683.jpg

Medusa

Now that vinegar tits has been caught out lying she's going to make the excuse that a member of CC said it in someone's chat. So, before she does im putting this out there...Just because someone has cc in their name doesn't mean they are members of comment cafe.
Show the receipts cock-achew. We'll happily wait. 😊

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Now that vinegar tits has been caught out lying she's going to make the excuse that a member of CC said it in someone's chat. So, before she does im putting this out there...Just because someone has cc in their name doesn't mean they are members of comment cafe.
Last time I heard the name vinegar tits I was hooked on Wentworth 😭

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
See this is the thing I hate as I have come across accounts with CC in there names and I have never come across them before and it's ones like that who give us all a bad name

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Who’s Zac trying to kid with his, I’d love everyone just to get on act? He’s taken all the bad from other lives from reading comments, and made sure he engineers his live differently to benefit himself and himself only. Zac is right about Mama Kaz though cos she’s just as selfish as he is. People on TT have short memories. Zac took charity money, and went in on a lady with cancer. That’s the real him, this is all an act. He did get a part in Eastenders after all 🙄

Medusa

See this is the thing I hate as I have come across accounts with CC in there names and I have never come across them before and it's ones like that who give us all a bad name
I know, and there's always going to be the odd few. But everyone reads here, and they know we don't condone doxing she's so desperate, and desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Status
Not open for further replies.