Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
Yeah, and it must be hard to be a new member because we are extra vigilant when new people join now.
I didn't see any issues when I joined, the guard that's up is more than understandable.

If they came in with transparency and the ability to handle the camaraderie upon arrival without instantly switching and being hostile they'd have nothing to worry about.

Medusa

What, as far as I know nobody has said that...is Martha trying to get us cancelled
At this rate I think she's cancelling herself.
If and when she shows receipts I want time stamps, who said it and where it was supposedly to have been said. Anyone can put cc in their name and leave a comment in a chat, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's behind the account. - IF IT HAPPENED.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
This is something they all want to remember! Dickheads.. can’t stand luke

Attachments

• IMG_6742.jpeg
    IMG_6742.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 71
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
My money is on that she wrote the comment or got one of victims she stalks so she can be mod everywhere 🤣 sorry Martha you can't control us 🤷🏻‍♀️ no one even knew she had a child and anyone can go back and read though comments.
She’s being nice to some of u in comments - yet won’t apologise for cslling me violent and lying. She’s soooo devious lol

Status
Not open for further replies.