Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
This is what Alicia uploaded. This isn’t any of us as shown this morning.
IMG_6638.jpeg
it will be the crank trolling herself

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I can 100% tell you thats 1 of eqs people and eq cant stand here I'll show you that eq minx follows them along with luke, chelsea herself and gracie and these are pretty far down may i add it doesn't look like a fake either it has 800+ follows. Now what i ask cockerpoo is stop trying to push out narratives against people to divide us all and alienate us from everywhere!! I will leave this up for a little while as im aware there are other peoples accounts but i dont want to crop then be called a liar.
Screenshot_20240426-160737_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240426-160420_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240426-160437_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240426-160452_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240426-160545_TikTok.jpg
No one actually likes her anyway, they like her ££££

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
This is what Alicia uploaded. This isn’t any of us as shown this morning.
IMG_6638.jpeg

SO NOT A COMMENT CAFE USER, COCKERPOO!

Thanks for clearing that up, Alicia. It’s the same person who made the same comment in Evil Queens live. Whoever this person is, has me blocked. They have certainly never shown any affiliation with Comment Cafe, either. So I’m unsure if Cocker is just going senile and imagining things, because there’s literally no reason to insinuate that this person who is trolling her, has anything to do with us.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Oh 100% but morally feel better to say something. If i say nothing i would get s and it twisted to think i support the comment
I genuinely just don't care to help someone who has been against us since day 1 figure out who's trolling her. If she's being trolled it's by someone she knows. Considering half the app think shes a beige crusty dog with a few extra bathrooms. She was told to check who said the stuff she's accused Chonky off and she won't do it. Instead she's doubled down and lied saying she's got a screenshot when she doesn't. It's a waste of time 😂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I can 100% tell you thats 1 of eqs people and eq cant stand here I'll show you that eq minx follows them along with luke, chelsea herself and gracie and these are pretty far down may i add it doesn't look like a fake either it has 800+ follows. Now what i ask cockerpoo is stop trying to push out narratives against people to divide us all and alienate us from everywhere!! I will leave this up for a little while as im aware there are other peoples accounts but i dont want to crop then be called a liar.
What Do We Have Here Season 2 GIF by Martin

Medusa

People seem to forget that this is a thread/forum for viewers to have their own opinions on the shady s they see and hear and to call people out for their sty actions. A lot of people are either muted, blocked or attacked in the comments - if the host disagrees.
This is a place where you can't silence people and thats their problem.
On that note,.I'm off out for dinner. Catch ya's later. 😘

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Also, my logic on people thinking I am ‘bad’

I make videos about people who myself, and the majority of TikTok, see as doing bad things. Being racist. Being transphobic. Being a bully. Stealing money. Scamming viewers. Etc.

If you think I am bad, for calling out these legitimately bad things, then that means that you believe the opposite of my videos is true. That means you agree with the racism, stealing money from kids etc. Otherwise, you would surely agree with the message within my videos, even if you don’t find them particularly funny or interesting? That still wouldn’t make me ‘bad’ it would make me simply boring or uninteresting.

So if you genuinely do think I am bad, you probably need to go to a quiet room and have a deep meditation and look into yourself because you’re probably a t.

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
Also, my logic on people thinking I am ‘bad’

I make videos about people who myself, and the majority of TikTok, see as doing bad things. Being racist. Being transphobic. Being a bully. Stealing money. Scamming viewers. Etc.

If you think I am bad, for calling out these legitimately bad things, then that means that you believe the opposite of my videos is true. That means you agree with the racism, stealing money from kids etc. Otherwise, you would surely agree with the message within my videos, even if you don’t find them particularly funny or interesting? That still wouldn’t make me ‘bad’ it would make me simply boring or uninteresting.

So if you genuinely do think I am bad, you probably need to go to a quiet room and have a deep meditation and look into yourself because you’re probably a t.
I’ll drink to that mi lovely x

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
This detective work is outstanding as always. I love the whole Marthaness of all of it.

Vindication thanks to you and @Anonymous … case closed.

and if she’s reading this …well well well…. Is all I can say

What Do We Have Here Season 2 GIF by Martin

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I highly doubt Zac will do a single thing luke demands, it’s clear he’s not a fan of that circle of parasites. I said earlier his mods have been his mods ages, and none of them were ever big gifters to him. I’ve watched him since coffee shop days.

A gang? So as a collective of people we talk about what we see on TikTok? Isn’t that EXACTLY what they ALL do in their lives? So is Alex a gang leader? He acts like one. His constant “so I shouldn’t defend myself” when he’s going for people.

Thankfully, I don’t want to be “liked” or “nice” just honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.