Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
This detective work is outstanding as always. I love the whole Marthaness of all of it.

Vindication thanks to you and @Anonymous … case closed.

and if she’s reading this …well well well…. Is all I can say

What Do We Have Here Season 2 GIF by Martin
It was also proven that you didn't say you'd throat punch anyone everyone can look through every comment you made or search the term 'throat punch' to see you never done that also. The lies from a lady who claims to be of class are shocking. At this point she's more controlling than zia 😬

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
People seem to forget that this is a thread/forum for viewers to have their own opinions on the shady s they see and hear and to call people out for their sty actions. A lot of people are either muted, blocked or attacked in the comments, if the host disagrees.
This is a place where you can't silence people and thats their problem.
On that note,.I'm off out for dinner. Catch ya's later. 😘
Have a lovely evening

• Love
Reactions: Medusa
Does anybody genuinely find Luke funny? He makes quips and jokes I feel so awkward about that I feel I have to fake laugh even though I’m behind a screen. It’s so forced, unfunny and makes me feel socially awkward even when I’m socially excluding myself. I feel nauseated but I feel forced to hate watch him in case I have something to get mad about. He’s like unflavoured ice cream

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Does anybody genuinely find Luke funny? He makes quips and jokes I feel so awkward about that I feel I have to fake laugh even though I’m behind a screen. It’s so forced, unfunny and makes me feel socially awkward even when I’m socially excluding myself. I feel nauseated but I feel forced to hate watch him in case I have something to get mad about. He’s like unflavoured ice cream
He gives me a major ick. How he keeps pausing the videos and ranting at his comments really piss me off. He's a bully like the rest of them

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Listening to the angry little Lesbian , his FYP being about EQ in someones boxes calling them a drag queen , they're not trans and they're a man , but when she was called Lily Savage she cried over it ? Have the same energy for everything , not just when it suits you!!
He tries so hard it makes me cringe ! He’s not funny, has no personality, his voice is like nails down a blackboard and don’t get me started on the sound board 😫

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Can I tell you why his show is a guilty pleasure of mine? He reminds me of the “do the roar” kid from Shrek 😭 With his little outbursts and evil laugh, it’s low brow humour and I’m ashamed 💀

reactiongifs GIF

He gives me a major ick. How he keeps pausing the videos and ranting at his comments really piss me off. He's a bully like the rest of them
He is so triggered at all times. If you slightly disagree with something he kicks off like someone’s pissed on his gran! Imagine making a song and dance about blocking someone for having an opinion. He gives his opinions non stop but his chats become a dictatorship. His weenie must be teeny
tiny GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
He is so triggered at all times. If you slightly disagree with something he kicks off like someone’s pissed on his gran! Imagine making a song and dance about blocking someone for having an opinion. He gives his opinions non stop but his chats become a dictatorship. His weenie must be teeny
tiny GIF
I literally don’t type in them because I’d get blocked for being shady 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.